|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 6:||Line 6:|
|A page for continued learning, with the aim of supplementing the IT Services course on [[https://app.manchester.ac.uk/rhpc|Introduction to using the Computational Shared Facility]].
== Slides ==
== Practical sheets ==
* Please see the [[http://ri.itservices.manchester.ac.uk/course/rcsf/|course materials download page]]
== Internal Links ==
* [[http://ri.itservices.manchester.ac.uk/csf/|CSF documentation]]
* Course material for our [[../UNIX|UNIX Community Page]]
* [[../Courses|Courses page]] with links to other IT Services courses and free online courses.
== External Links ==
=== Linux ===
* [[http://www.ee.surrey.ac.uk/Teaching/Unix/|A beginner's guide to the Unix and Linux operating system]] A nice tutorial which covers the basics of UNIX / Linux commands.
* [[http://www.linux.com/learn/tutorials/309527-understanding-linux-file-permissions|Understanding Linux file permissions]]
=== Introduction to Parallel Computing ===
* [[https://computing.llnl.gov/tutorials/parallel_comp/|Introduction to Parallel Computing]] Blaise Barney, Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory.
* [[http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parallel_computing|Wikipedia page on Parallel Computing]] Contains some useful definitions.
=== Floating point numbers ===
* [[attachment:Floating Point Arithmetic.pdf|What Every Computer Scientist Should Know About Floating-Point Arithmetic|&do=get]]
=== Supercomputing resources ===
* [[http://www.archer.ac.uk/|ARCHER]] the UK's high-end computing resource.
|This page has now moved to [[http://ri.itservices.manchester.ac.uk/course/rcsf/|http://ri.itservices.manchester.ac.uk/course/rcsf/]] - please follow the link.|
Introduction to using the Computational Shared Facility
This page has now moved to http://ri.itservices.manchester.ac.uk/course/rcsf/ - please follow the link.