|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 12:||Line 12:|
| * Q: how do I profile my CUDA code?
* Q: how do I determine the amount of memory actually used by the GPU?
University of Manchester GPU FAQ
Software for GPUs inc. compiler/directives, maths libs & tools (debuggers and profilers)
Please login and add your own questions or solutions
- Q: how do I get max performance from NVIDIA cards?
- A: you need to use pinned memory and asynchronous comms
- Q: how do I profile my CUDA code?
- Q: how do I determine the amount of memory actually used by the GPU?
- Q: how can I tell if my NVIDIA card is running in exclusive mode or not?
A: load the SDK and run deviceQuery and examine the computeMode output